Adopt-A-Stream’s Volunteer Conference
Save the date for Confluence 2020!
Confluence will be held August 28-30th at Unicoi State Park. Registrations have been transferred, and new registration will open soon.
Promote August 2020 Confluence with the new flyer!
This event brings together AAS volunteers, trainers, community partners, students and educators from across Georgia and beyond to build their knowledge about water quality monitoring and nonpoint source pollution.
Join this community event and experience:
- Hands-on water quality workshops
- Professional development and networking
- Expert talks on advanced monitoring and program development
- Volunteer, trainer, and watershed group awards celebration
- Water science poster session
- Meeting and sharing with other volunteers!
Friday Evening: Water science poster session and social
Saturday: Water quality workshops, exhibits and awards
Sunday: Special field outings
Saturday fees: $30 per participant ($20 for students). The Friday Social will be an additional $20 charge.
Registration fee includes t-shirt, lunch, conference sessions, door prizes and more!
The Friday social includes dinner, drinks, water trivia and a poster session!
For questions or more information, contact Adopt-A-Stream.