Friday & Saturday, March 24th – 25th, 2017
Environmental and Heritage Center
2020 Clean Water Drive, Buford, GA 30519
Friday Evening: Water Science Poster Session and Social
Saturday: Water quality workshops, exhibits and awards
Confluence, Georgia Adopt-A-Stream's (AAS) annual volunteer conference, includes hands-on water quality workshops, volunteer awards, and our annual student water science poster competition.
This event brings together AAS volunteers, trainers, community partners, students and educators from across Georgia and beyond to build their knowledge about water quality monitoring and nonpoint source pollution.
Join this community event and experience:
- Hands-on water quality workshops
- Professional development and networking
- Expert talks on advanced monitoring and program development
- Volunteer, trainer, and watershed group awards celebration
- Water science poster session
- Meeting and sharing with other volunteers!
$30 per participant ($20 for students), $10 for Friday night social
Registration fee includes t-shirt, lunch, conference sessions, door prizes and more!
The Friday social includes dinner, drinks, and featured speakers!
For questions or more information, contact 404-651-8512 or AAS@gaepd.org